Re: cannot generate system identifier for public text"-//OASIS// DTD DocBook V4.1//EN"

/ Kohler Benjamin <Benjamin.Kohler@vpbank.com> was heard to say:
| Hello,
| Sorry for my crossposting.
| Norman Walsh schrieb:
|> The problem is that you don't have the DTD installed or you
|> don't have a
|> catalog file that points to it.
|
| ok, i check.
| [kob@uligugux001 sgml]$ rpm -qa |grep dtd41
| docbook-dtd41-sgml-1.0-10
| [kob@uligugux001 sgml]$
|
| and i think my catalog file is also right:

Ok, then, let's see. If you're using one of the scripts that comes with
the RPMs, it's a little harder to debug because they try to be helpful.
What command are you running? Do you have the environment variable
SGML_CATALOG_FILES set?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--