Re: DOCBOOK: PDF

Hi Lucas,

Do you have a jadetex.cfg file in your working directory?  If not, you can
create one, and then add this to it to get blue-colored hyperlinks and
bookmarks:

\hypersetup{
pdfpagemode=UseOutlines,
		colorlinks=true,
		linkcolor=blue
}

You can find more details at Dave Pawson's DocBook FAQ:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/dsssl/dssslpdf.html#d58e42

--
Cheerio!

Bob