[DSSSL] LOF and xrefs to figures

Hi all,
In my path to settle down a sgml toolchain good enough
for my needs, I have a little problem to solve.
In the pdf output, I have wrong page numbers in the
lof when a figure is the first item in a new page,
and similarly the link in the pdf points to the
preceding page. The same happens for xrefs to those
figures.
I saw this problem has been coped with by Pascal lo Re
at Mandrakesoft, but I can't understand what and how
I should put in my customization dsl or jadetex.cfg.
I wouldn't use Pascal's customization dsl as is,
since I have done a fair amount of work on mine.
I am using openjade 1.3.1, docbook-dsssl-1.76,
jadetex 3.12.

Thank you,
Daniele