Stylesheet documentation (was: Re: Simplifying the XSLtransform commands)

 Jirka> There is onechunk.xsl stylesheets, which is based on chuning
 Jirka> code but produces just one HTML file.

That reminds me that we might need some documentation what stylesheets
are really part of Norms work, what they really do and (for some
cases) how to use them.  Using autoidx, chunking (which kinds) comes
to my mind.  I was looking into indexing and got confused about what
Style to use for HTML...

Jochen

--
#include <~/.signature>: permission denied