Re: Navigation Tool for Docbook-Documents in Emacs

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 10:18:26AM +0100, Jens Emmerich wrote:
> I wrote a relatively small hack to provide a semi-life table of contents
> from which I can jump to the resp. source line in Emacs, somewhat inspired
> by the (much superior) RefTeX for AucTeX.

FWIW, my hier-imenu package provides some support for this, although
it is quite generic, and DocBook support still needs some manual setup
to get it working, and only supports <sectN> tags, not <section>.

http://ydirson.free.fr/en/software/hier-imenu.html

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre