Morerows: Clarification

Some days ago I posted a problem with morerows when
placed in the first columns. I was using Jade, DSSSL
and Jadetex.

I have found that Openjade 1.3.1 works well in this
regard, but you should ommit the empty <entry>
in the column. If you do so with Jade, you get a mess:
You need the empty <entry> in each row. If not, you
get an extra column.

This is just for your info. If somebody thinks I am
wrong, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN