Re: access revnumber for footer

Tammy Fox <tfox@redhat.com> writes:

>How do I access the value of the revnumber to
>add in a header or footer?

For the revision of an article, I used:

 <xsl:value-of select="//revhistory/revision[last()]/revnumber"/>

This assumes that revhistory contains a list of revisions, ordered from
earliest date to latest date, and that the current version of the document
is the last entry in this list.  If it's the other way around, (rev history
lists most-recent to earliest, and the doc is the first entry in the
revhistory list) then I think you could just substitute first() for last()
in the above expression.

					m@

+-mbraun@urbana.css.mot.com-+- I was chasin' a ghost pale and white-----------+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    and hard to see;  The boys in blue from      |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre |  Peculiar School are hangin' out in the dark    |
+Cellular Subscriber Sector-+--- and they're lookin' for me. ------------[SR]-+