Docbook community thanks Norm

I think it's time that Norm Walsh got what was coming to him:

A BIG THANK YOU

Norm Walsh has been the major contributor to the DocBook
community for many years.  He wrote, maintains, and
continues to develop the DSSSL stylesheets, and the XSL
stylesheets.  As chair of the DocBook Technical Committee
at OASIS, he manages the evolution of the DocBook DTD.  And
he wrote the book on DocBook, quite literally.

I'm organizing a big email THANK YOU to Norm for his many
years of DocBook work.  While there are cetainly many
people who have contributed to DocBook over the years, none
can match the persistence and importance of Norm's
contributions.

I've been granted a one-time use of
the DocBook mailing lists to do this.
I've removed Norm from the list because
it's a SECRET. If you know Norm or work with him,
please don't spoil the surprise.

Let's keep this simple.  If you have something nice
you'd like to say about Norm or his work, please just send
it in a reply to this message.  I'll collect them and post them
once to Norm and the list.  Please reply by January 31.

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com