DSSSL customization

Hi, I've managed to make some customization of my document, like changing
body and subtitle font and changing the depth of headlines shown in the Toc
as well as numbering all sections. I did all this by myself  ;-)
But there are a few more settings I wanna do that I can't manage.

1. A headline says "1.1. Introduction" - can I remove the last dot from
"1.1." ? I don't think it should be there...

2. How can I choose not to have numbers on <sect4> headlines?

3. The subtitle, how can I make it non-bold and change the font size? How can
I make a linebreak in it?

If you answer this, could you please CC to timte878@student.liu.se, as my
primary address does not work at the moment.

Thanks,

Tim