Re: DocBook with AbiWord?

David Bovill writes:
> The purpose would be to create a simple editor which would anyone could
> install (on any platform), and would allow easy creation of DocBook XML
> files.
[...]

How is this different from using (GNU|X)Emacs with psgml-mode? I use
GNU Emacs with psgml-mode to edit DocBook-based (though SGML, not XML)
documentation on both Unixen and Win2K boxes: works like a champ for
my purposes.

Oh, "simple". I get it. ;-)

    -tree

Sr. Computational Linguist                         http://www.basistech.com