RE: formal.procedures and insert.xref.page.number andfont size in xsls

> Again, looking at the templates, this feature has only
> been implemented for glossary entries.

Thanks for the information. I'll focus on other ways to solve those
problems. Those both will be great features once they're completed :-)

> > 3. body.font.master
> >
> > When I set: <xsl:param
> name=3D"body.font.master">11</xsl:param>, and =
> > run
> > the .fo through xep, I get a bunch of errors like the ones
> pasted bel=
> > ow.
> >
> > warning: static content overflow (xsl-region-before)
> >  136warning: static content overflow (xsl-region-after)
> > warning: static content overflow (xsl-region-before)
> >  137warning: static content overflow (xsl-region-after)
> >
> > Is there something else I need to set to let me go with a
> bigger font=
> > ?
>
> I'm able to generate a .fo file with this set to 11
> without error.  Is the error message coming from
> the FO processor?  Which one are you using?

I'm using XEP from RenderX. I meant to mention that in addition to those
errors, the page numbers do not appear at the bottom of the page when I
make the font greater than 10.

Thanks,
David