Re: best tool for docbook?

Hi All,

Thanks for all the very usefull responces, it will help me a lot
to make the right choice.

I believe there is just one question that poped up:

What sort of documentation will you be producing?

Many graphics involved, for the rest manuals for radar systems, templates
for documents.
I hope SVG will be available soon in some form for docbook, because did in
the end may lead
to some sort of editor that can be used to do all difficult things (tables,
drawings etc.).

Thanks again,

Klaas