Re: Abbrevs & Auto Index & PDFs

Cortez-san wrote:

> Q3. Also trying to product PDF files, and I get these interesting messages
> in the output:
>
> Warning: property - "last-line-end-indent" is not implemented yet.
> WARNING: Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence.
> ERROR: list-item must have exactly two children
>
> The resulting PDF missing most of my content.  Any ideas here?  The
> document validates OK in my xelen editor...

What does one of your list-items look like?  Something like:

<itemizedlist>
  <listitem>item1</listitem>
  <listitem>item2</listitem>
</itemizedlist>

will NOT work.  <listitem> MUST have some sort of block tag, such as <para>,
<mediaobject>, etc. within.  CDATA is not an option, and the above won't
output anything.  (Note, it will work with HTML output, but not FOP.)

The "correct" way to write the above would be:

<itemizedlist>
</itemizedlist>

I must admit that I don't really like the output of this, as every item is
then double spaced when FOP is done with it.  But you will see the items.

Hope this helps.

--
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/