Re: Newbie is heard to say:"It looks like <spanspec> missing from Xsl 1.41"

/ Jeffrey Franks <jfranks@quik.com> was heard to say:
| AFAIK, looks like <spanspec> is totally missing. Then again I'm a newbie
| and might have this wrong.
|
| Any takers?

Spanspec is missing. It isn't part of the OASIS Open Exchange table model,
which is the direction that DocBook is migrating towards, so support for it
hasn't percolated to the top of my stack.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To what excesses will men not go