Re: Jadetex and Turkish

Please, send me a small example file (ke@suse.de).

Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho <godoy@conectiva.com> writes:

> I think that jadetex 2.20 isn't maintained anymore...
>
> Could you please try with Jadetex 3.10? It's available at
> http://jadetex.sourceforge.net
>
> If the problem isnt' solved, please, try upgrading your DSSSL
> stylesheets to 1.71 (http://docbook.sourceforge.net).
>
> If nothing works, please come back with these new versions. These
> upgrades will make it easier to diagnose the problem.

I don't thinks the user is considered such an update on his own (even if
it doesn't look too difficult to do so)...  But if there's interest I'll
make RPMs for evaluation available; warning: the packages might work on
SuSE Linux (version 7.2) only.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o