Re: HTML Help DSSSL customization

/ "Bradford, Denis" <denisb@rational.com> was heard to say:
| However, when I add the following customization (which modifies dbl1en.dsl)
| to the driver, jade tells me it can't resolve the &section; variable:
|
|  (define (en-sectioning-xref-string gi-or-name)
|    (if %section-autolabel%
|        "&Section; %n"
|        ;; "the &section; called %t")) ;; original
|        "%t"))                         ;; modified
|
| I must misunderstand something about the driver works - how come the first
| customization works while the second doesn't? Here's my driver file:

It's probably easiest to just replace &Section; with "Section". The
entities are a mechanism to keep all the translations in a single file
(to the largest extent possible). But if you're overriding that in
your driver, you probably don't need to keep that separation.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In science, "fact" can only mean