Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Experimental stylesheetreleases

/ Stefan Seefeld <seefeld@sympatico.ca> was heard to say:
| I can't find support for exsl chunking as used for example by 4xslt.
| Uche Ogbuji once sent patches to one of the docbook lists to add 4xslt
| support to docbook. Are there reasons for not including them,
| or did you just miss them ?

I intended to merge them directly into chunk.xsl (which now uses
element-avaialable to select among alternatives).

However, I notice now that I botched the namespace name for the
exsl:document element namespace.

Fixed in CVS.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm