Re: XSL files for Slides handouts?

Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> writes:
>Well, I am having a great amount of fun (literally!) putting together
>my presentation in DocBook XML and generating HTML slides from
>Norm's Slides DocType (using his latest update from CVS at SourceForge).
>
>I'm all set to do the presentation (doing a dry run tomorrow, in fact).
>But I realized that I need to have some handouts to give out to folks.
>With StarOffice (or PowerPoint) there is the option to print out
>handouts and get 2, 3, 4 or 6 slides per page.
>
>I couldn't see anything in the 'foplain.xsl' (included with the
>Slides distribution) that would do this.
>
>Has anyone else out there come up with a solution?

Nope.  I was considering taking a stab at it to learn XSLT, once I finish
up some of my other projects.  I agree that they'd be a very useful
addition to the existing slides "kit".

					m@

+-mbraun@urbana.css.mot.com-+- I was chasin' a ghost pale and white-----------+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    and hard to see;  The boys in blue from      |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre |  Peculiar School are hangin' out in the dark    |
+Cellular Subscriber Sector-+--- and they're lookin' for me. ------------[SR]-+