Trouble With Images

Hi!

In the DSSSL style sheet distribution version 1.69 there is a dir named
"images" containing all admonition graphics and icons that can be used for
navigation. I wrote a customization layer that's placed in the root of the
DSSSL style sheet distribution and changed the %admon-graphics-path% to

(define %admon-graphics-path% "./images/")

(Since the "images" dir is now located right below the dir where my
customization layer is placed).

Nevertheless, when it comes to handling <note>s, the admonition graphics
are not shown (neither in print nor in HTML, even though I have them
available in several formats[1]).

I'm also having a simliar problem with "regular" images (those that are
included using <imageobject>). I got a directory named "images" right
below the dir where my document is located, and my <imageobject> tags look
as follows:

	<imageobject>
	      <imagedata fileref="images/update1.jpg"
			 format="JPEG"/>
	</imageobject>
	<imageobject>
	      <imagedata fileref="images/update1.eps"
			 format="EPS" />
	</imageobject>

So the "right" graphic should be chosen automatically, depending on which
format is supported by the currently selected backend, right? However,
nothing like this seems to happen. No graphic in neither the print nor the
HTML output. My customization layer includes the following settings:

	(define %admon-graphics% #t)
	(define %admon-graphics-path% "./images/")
	(define admon-graphic-default-extension ".eps")

for the "print" part, and

	(define %admon-graphics% #t)
	(define %admon-graphics-path% "./images/")
	(define admon-graphic-default-extension ".png")

for the "html" part.

Which path do I have to specify so that my images are found, provided
that my customization layer is located in the root of the style sheet
distribution?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,

	Holger