RE: DocBook XML and MSIE (?!)

> It seems that xmlinst is related to MSXML 3 and earlier.
> Is there a similar utility for MSXML 4?  Well, the MSXML 4
> has the "preview" in the title.
>
> I am quite new to XML and to the MSXML support.  Should I start
> with MSXML 3 SP 1?

Wow, I'm behind already.  I used 3 when it was a "preview", and I
wouldn't recommend the experience.  Perhaps 4 is better, but unless you
need the new schema support, stick with 3SP1.  We run our intranet on 3
(including server-side conversions of DocBook XML articles on the fly
via ASP pages) and have been quite pleased with it.

-M
--
You're smart; why haven't you learned Python yet?
http://diveintopython.org/ (written in DocBook XML!)