Re: jadetex woes.

>         I want a correct Table of Contents and PDF bookmarks. I also want
> to avoid those ugly red boxes around any linked text...

Like I said before, I can't be of much help on the TOC or bookmarks, but
to get rid of the ugly boxes, you need a file called jadetex.cfg, with
the following:

\hypersetup{	colorlinks=true,
		linkcolor=blue
}

This will give blue links.  You can also change the color to at least
black, red, and green.  There is more info on this and other PDF tips at
Michael Wiedmann's DocBook DSSSL Stylesheet FAQ page at

http://www.miwie.org/docbook-dsssl-faq.html

Cheerio!

Bob