Re: CSS Stylesheets

> From: Boris <koester@x-itec.de>
>
> Hello,
>
> sorry for this really stupid question, i hope no one kills me.
>
> But.. how to apply a css stylesheet into an sgml document so that the
> stylesheet is loaded on the html output?

If I understand your question, you want to know how to
associate a CSS stylesheet with the HTML output.
That is done with these two directives in DocBook DSSSL:

(define %stylesheet% "yourstylesheet.css")
(define %stylesheet-type% "text/css")

This is done in a customization driver file for
the DSSSL stylesheets, as described in the documentation.

These directives will insert this into each HTML file:

<LINK REL="STYLESHEET" TYPE="text/css" HREF="yourstylesheet.css">

bobs
Caldera Systems, Inc.                       fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@caldera.com