Latin2

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but here goes...

What is the correct way to encode latin2 characters when making a DSSSL
stylesheet, and later in SGML files, so I can have the correct
html/ps/whatever output with jade?

I'm trying to create a frame for translating FreeBSD documentation to
Serbian language (in latin characters, not cyrillic). With some directions
from Nik Clayton, I've produced a serbian DSSSL stylesheet, but I'm quite
ignorant on how to encode latin2 characters, like Ccaron and such. I've
seen that the slovenian stylesheet uses unicode characters (like
\U-010D;), but when I try to put these into the documentation that we are
translating, jade simply ignores them (I've tried translating into html).

Also, I would like to ask Norm how to contribute the serbian stylesheet
into docbook-dsssl CVS, when done.

Again, sorry to bother you all, but I really need some help with this, I
know very little about SGML, and I'm just trying to prepare the grounds
for translating FreeBSD documentation, because there is nobody who is
competent and willing to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Vladimir Vrzic,
BSD users group of Yugoslavia