Re: Figure titles are too far from the figure

At 03:20 PM 4/16/01 +0900, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have specified in dbparam.dsl that I want Figure and Example and Table
>titles after the objects they label.
>
>My table titles are in the right place, but Figure titles are too far from
>the figure.
>
>It seems to be the case that all the (make paragraphs ...) involved (one
>for the graphic, for example, and one for the title, are inserting two
>\endPar{} elements, and then the title as sbMin etc of 6pt ...
>
>Is there any way I can eliminate all that blank space?

D'oh ... It had noting to do with (make paragraph ...) versus (make
display-group ...) ...

The code handling graphic elements was inserting a %block-sep% worth of
space ... I removed that, and all looks good.

All of my graphics are wrapped in figures, so it works well for me, but it
would be good to be able to figure out if a graphic was wrapped in another
object, so I could eliminate the space-after unless a graphic is being
inserted by itself.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com