Re: DocBk XML -> HTML and ?roff

> / R Signes <samael@manxome.org> was heard to say:
>
> | Finally, I'm trying to find something like XML::DocBook -- a perl module for
> | manipulating DocBook.
>
> What sort of manipulation? You could easily build something like that
> on top of XML::DOM, but I can't think of any DocBook-specific methods.

You might also look at XML::XPath.  It uses DOM internally,
but I find its syntax easier to use than XML::DOM.  It uses
XPath expressions ("the regular expressions of XML") to
find pieces of your document to manipulate.

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@sco.com