Re: Making sure headers in tables are not too closetothe rule beside them

> did you also apply the patches to openjade

Aha.  That could be the difference.  We're using jade, not openjade.  I
suppose all bets are off.  From what I've been reading on this
newsgroup, there are advantages/disadvantages to jade vs. openjade.
I'll put this down as one advantage for openjade, and we'll see if the
pleasure of table column margins is worth the pain of switching over.

Thanks very much for your help :-)

Cheerio!

Bob