Bug tracking at docbook.sourceforge.net

As several of you have noticed in the past few weeks, I'm starting to
misplace bug reports in my daily riptide of email. To combat this problem,
you can now report bugs at

  docbook.sourceforge.net

And I encourage you to do so. :-)

If you have sent a bug report that I haven't replied to, please check
for it at sourceforge and add it there if I haven't already.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | You can parody and make fun of