Re: Admonition graphic indenting in PDF

Thanks Kevin.

You're absolutely right.  Everything looks fine now!  DocBook isn't so
hard after all <he says, after three weeks of constant bickering with
the tools and trying to figure out where things get configured and even
what the difference between DTD and DSSSL and SGML and XML is>.

Thanks again.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances