Re: bookmark for bookinfo/title in PDF output

Adam Di Carlo writes:

> Can you explain this some more?  In the newest versions of JadeTeX
> include a file README.jadetex.cfg which explains some common settings.
> This sounds like it should be in there.  Frankly I've not heard of it!

OK, I hope it will get clearer:

- I want to create Outlines in my PDF output
- I put a line like "pdfpagemode=UseOutlines" in my jadetex.cfg
- I use openjade which generates Outlines, jade doesn't
- the resulting PDF shows OutLines for every chapter, sectX, etc.
- these OutLines work: if I click on one of them, acroread shows
  me the corresponding page

But:
- the first entry in the OutLines AFAIK should show me the text of the
  bookinfo/title text
- the entry is there, but no text visible
- if I click on this entry the title page is displayed

Michael
--
office:  michael.wiedmann@detewe.de
private: mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                 http://www.miwie.org/