RE: Errors

Thank you all for putting up with me over the last week.  Just after I sent
of that last e-mail I tried xml instead of sgml and while the Open* tools do
not give very informative errors, I am able to validate my xml document. I
think I was trying to use the character entities file for xml in my sgml.
Sorry if I have upset any one with my temper tantrum over the frustration of
not seeing what I wanted to see happen while I installed this software.

Phill