Announce: db->latex xsl alpha stylesheets

Dear all,

I have been working on some xsl transformations to get high level
LaTeX from docbook. I do not pretend to start a flamewar here :)
I am aware of all Advantages/Drawbacks of such an approach.

Please see:
http://www.infres.enst.fr/~casellas/docbook.html
for details.
and the test subdirectory in the distribution for an example.
Regards,
Ramon.

*** WARNING ***
IMPORTANT: These stylesheets ARE NOT the
official DocBook XSL stylesheets. These
stylesheets ARE NOT maintained by Norman
Walsh. Please, DO NOT e-mail Norman
Walsh about any question regarding these
stylesheets (Norm has been kind enough to allow
me to use a great part of his work).
These files ARE NOT part of the XSL DocBook
Stylesheet distribution.
Please DO NOT refer to them as the XSL Docbook
stylesheets (we will find a nice name some day)

Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

// Ramon Casellas 		GET/ENST/INFRES/RHD/C206
// Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications
// casellas@infres.enst.fr 	Telf 00 33 (0)1 45 81 75 88
// 46, rue Barrault 75635 	Paris Cedex 13