RE: Installing on RedHat Linux (Was: Jade/DSSSL vs.DocBook XML V4.1.2)

What issues do you have with the tools on RH 6.2?  I've found that they work
very well for everything that I've tried them on, except for the minor bug
when upgrading to RH6.2 (fresh installs work fine).  Unless we know what's
wrong, it can't be fixed.  Thanks, and sorry for drifting away from the core
topics.
	Greg