Postscript output of table

Hi,

	The following table (hopefully correct) looks wierd if I push it
through openjade (stylsheets 1.54) into jadetex. Then again it looks fine
in HTML as it is. If I add the two <entry></entry> lines to the two
spanned rows it looks wierd in HTML and slightly off (right table frame
has two thicknesses) in print... any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

 <informaltable pgwide="1">
  <tgroup cols="4">
  <tbody>
  <row>
    <entry morerows="2">cleared</entry>
    <entry morerows="2">2000.01.19</entry>
    <entry>03:00</entry>
    <entry><para>bla bla test test test test test bla test test test test
test text unremarkable text...</para></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>04:00</entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>04:30</entry>
    <entry><para><literallayout>More unremarkable text...
bla bla bla bla bla bla text
text
text</literallayout></para></entry>
  </row>
  <row>
    <entry>open</entry>
    <entry>2000.02.25</entry>
    <entry>N/A</entry>
    <entry><para>test text that goes on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and so on goes here... But this text should contain
line breaks
and other evils that disturb the flow. Maybe a ulink or two wouldn't go
amiss said the author and popped two in for good measure.</para></entry>
  </row>
  </tbody>
  </tgroup>
 </informaltable>

I'd also like to know if anyone has an idea how to make the above table
look really sexy on paper (A4 Postscript/TeX) and HTML (looks decent as
it is). I'm sure there are a few places I could look if I knew what I was
looking for. Maybe someone can point me in the direction of a variable or
definition that can be put in a driver... in fact "!ANY!" sugestions will
be read with great enjoyment(!!!) and will be followed by a probable case
of "I could have thought of that... (but hey, I didn't) :-)".

Many thanks in advance.

	Sean