Re: Extending Norm's stylesheets to process <docinfo>

/ Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Before I embark on the path, has anyone produced an extension to Norm's
| stylesheets that handle the DocInfo element and children?

Er, other than me, you mean?

| Currently we have things like this:
|
|     <para>Contributed by Mark Murray (based on contributions by Mark
|         Dapoz)</para>
|
| scattered at the top of several chapters in our documentation, and I'd like
| to formalise the information (and it's presentation) in DocInfo (or the other
| *Info elements that appeared in 4.0).

You just need to redefine a few lists and they'll start to appear in
the output. Then you may need to tweak a few moded element rules to
get the right appearance.

In the XSL stylesheets, the templates are built by a stylesheet that
gets run over a template, so in neither case is it necessary to write
code to hack the docinfo elements directly.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | "Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted