Re: Re: Including C source code in a document

    KE> Make sure file.c doesn't contain strings looking like General
    KE> Entities.  It's better to preprocess file.c.

The solution Camille pointed out is better and cleaner than this
one. I tried his solution with SGML files, full of SGML markup and I
got no error message. It was very interesting.

His solution might not be as SGML correct as this one, but it works
better since I don't have to worry with file contents.

Thanks, Karl.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.