RE: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]

Regarding all those mails saying jadetex is not satisfying: Where is the
advantage of jadetex against jadertf? We are using jadertf (for print/pdf
versions); well, it is not that satisfying as I'd like, but since I started
with the SGML stuff two months ago, I found out that much more is possible
than it seemed to be (and than my predestor obviously knew).
In the beginning, I wondered whether we should switch to jadetex (I have no
experience with tex, yet), but hearing you (and the others) we should not,
should we?

Regards
Ekbert Mertens