Re: Single-file XML DTD for Docbook 4.0

/ "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> was heard to say:
| Norm Walsh has a tool on his web site called "flatten", which seems to
| be designed for just the purpose. The Text Encoding Initiative has a
| similar, bit more sophisticated, tool called "carthage" which should
| work with Docbook (totally untried).

Now you tell me. (And yes, I'll fix the recently reported bugs in flatten
asap; it turns out I don't have that on my laptop and can't reach the
CVS repository back in my house for reasons I won't bore you with.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing ever gets anywhere. The