Re: Inquiry on inlines vs. sections of similar nature

/ Bernd Kreimeier <bk@lokigames.com> was heard to say:
| E.g. there seems no way to mark every occurence of
| whateverFunc in a way that would (with proper stylesheet)
| render them identically. In other words, there is no
| match for e.g. <programlisting> or <funcname> that works
| inlined in regular text. You can use EnvVar to acocmplish
| matching appearance, but that's exactly the kind of abuse
| you want to avoid. In reversal, a matching EnvSynopsis
| is absent as well.

I don't think I follow. You have a thing, a functionName() let's say,
and you want to render it inline sometimes and in a block at other
times and you want the appeance to be the same?

Can you provide a concrete example?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--