Re: morerows in last table column: rtf issue

/ David Miller <dmiller@nthdime.com> was heard to say:
| If I have a rowspan in the *last* row of a table, the span doesn't
| appear in the RTF output.  This happens for me when using Jade 1.21 or
| OpenJade 1.3, Norm's DocBook stylesheets v1.45 or 1.54.  The HTML output
| is fine.  Rowspans in other than the last row work fine.

Are you sure you aren't trying to rowspan off the bottom of the table?
That won't work. This table works fine for me (in Star Office 5.2,
anyway).

<informaltable frame="all">
<tgroup cols="3">
<colspec colname="c1">