Re: Customizing DocBook

godoy@conectiva.com.br writes:
 > While there's no full implementation of DSSSL we'll have to hack the
 > output or we'll never get what we want --- and _need_ --- to.

I question the _need_, often. Standards can be changed.

 > It's just a matter of
 > _no_ choice to work in the correct manner. I hate that and it is very
 > "expensive" and time consuming...

I sympathize with your plight. My personal feeling is that standards
will simply fall, and people will just accept the total dross they get
from Microsoft products.

When did you last drink coca-cola, eat a hamburger, or a pre-made
pizza? were they the best food you could find?

Sebastian