[ITA from Yaakov] python-wx

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Thu May 14 10:02:28 GMT 2020

Apologies for bumping this again, I'm just waiting for this to be done
before I start on wxPython 4, which is blocking progress for me doing
other things. If you're not interested in this fix, just let me know
and I'll move on to wxPython 4.

I have re-built the packages using your new cygport as the starting
point, and it seems to work really well. I made some minor modifications
to include the license files and the new patches from Fedora. The new
files are available at https://www.hamishmb.com/files/cygwin-temp/ and I
have removed the previous attempt's files.

Seeing as I have no need to rebuild wxWidgets, I guess that can stay
under your maintainership until an update is needed, at which point
I'll be happy to pick it up.

Hamish