Re: ldd for busybox compiled for arm

On 05/01/17 11:59, Vered Zvi wrote:
Hello,

The cross-compile-ldd utility was downloaded from crosstool-ng I'm
running it on the host.

On the target I can not run anything because boot hangs.

Thank you, Z.V

Hi,

Have you tried using an absolute path instead of a relative path to the
CROSS_COMPILE variable?

Josh

The information contained in this communication is certainly not
proprietary, because proprietary is nearing evil. It's especially not
proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties who
hopefully aren't developing rocket propelled missiles or other general killing devices using this software, it probably doesn't contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended for anyone to read on this list. If you are not the intended addressee, and not on this list, it makes me wonder ... how did you manage to read it? Any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is actively encouraged if deemed helpful. If you receive this communication in error, who cares? Don't delete anything from your computer, as you can just ignore the email and pretend nothing ever happened either way.