RPM packages

Hi all,

I have set up a project that can create RPM packages for crosstool-ng for
various linux distros. It can be found here [1].

Currently I get some rpmlint warnings, see below.

[   15s] RPMLINT report:
[   15s] ===============
[   16s] crosstool-ng.i586: W: script-without-shebang /usr/lib/crosstool-
ng/kconfig/kconfig.mk
[   16s] This text file has executable bits set or is located in a path
dedicated for
[   16s] executables, but lacks a shebang and cannot thus be executed.  If the
file is
[   16s] meant to be an executable script, add the shebang, otherwise remove
the
[   16s] executable bits or move the file elsewhere.

Could some of the maintainers please tell me how to deal with this?

TIA,
	Martin

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:15knots/crosstool-ng

--