Re: Re: Native GDB for i686-w64-mingw32 toolchain

> Hi,
>
> the message should not be private. Seems that I need a short "How to
> use a Mailinglist" ;-) too.

:-)

> As I am also facing a new bild run an I don't want to have the same
> troubles : Your solution is much more smarter than my old one (
> https://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2015-04/msg00008.html  ). Is there
> already more support form the 300-gdb script or didn't I find the easy
> solution? Anything else worked out of the box?

expat has recently be added as companion library. So it was an relatively
easy task to add a search path to the gdb script. I opened a pull request
(https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/pull/273) and there seems
to be a solution to this problem by installing expat to the "right" location.

Matthias