Homebrew formula for Raspberry Pi

Hi there.

I'm working on a homebrew [0] formula [1] for building a raspberry pi
toolchain for a Mac, using your lovely bit of software. While working
through issues, I noticed the topic has come up a number of times on
this list. Perhaps folks here would be interested in helping me wrap
up the details and expand tested support. I'd also love feedback from
folks on this list who actually know what they're doing (unlike me ;)
). I have something that appears to work, at least on my 10.8
"mountain lion" machine.

Thanks a lot,
-n

[0]: https://brew.sh