Re: Error trying to ./bootstrap crosstool-ng on Mac OS X 10.10.4

HI Cos:
Apple has been using clang/llvm/lldb for quite some time now.
 Desktop programming is where I spend my time but I think their mobile chips are ARM.
So I infer that clang/llvm will produce ARM binaries.
So if I setup a RPi toolchain I hope âIt Just Worksâ to quote Steve.

But I may be terribly wrong.

Iâll look at your projectâ.

Peter