Re: building a cross-native for arm

I'm answering to myself to add a few comments.

0) cross-compiler seems to work ok (arm-mcon-linux-gnueabi) I am "deploying" it merely doing a: ( cd /usr/local/bin ; ln -s $HOME/x-tools/arm-mcon-linux-gnueabi/bin/* . )
  on my build machine.

1) I got to the end of cross-native toolchain compilation (disabling GDB), but I'm unable to make it run on target board because of many missing libs.

2) I tried using the "staging", but that doesn't fit well (IF I used it correctly!) because many libs are pushed in the standard /lib & /usr/lib, while I would like to have some sort of self-contained package (probably to deploy it in /usr/local/arm-mcon-linux-gnueabi/... or something similar).

What am I doing wrong?

TiA
Mauro