Re: Help with crosstool-NG

Viktor --

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Viktor Semykin <thesame.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to build cross toolchain based on old (heavily patched for my
> board) linux kernel 2.6.9, new gnu toolchain and uclibc. I now made progress
> to 'Installing final compiler' step, which gets failed.

For whatever it's worth, my previous project (2009-2013) started with
a patched 2.6.27 kernel and not great support from the board
manufacturer.

To preserve my own sanity, I actually forward-ported their changes
(which wasn't too hard, since their changes were actually mostly a
cut-and-paste of a reference design).  When I finally shipped it in
late 2013, it was running 3.9.7+patches.

Just a reminder that, at some point, there might be easier paths.  :(

Good luck!