Re: kernel - not exportable for arm

Hi There,

Should I use nmap to list the IP from the devices in my network? Any hints how to get the IP from my board that is connected to a switch, and this switch get to the LAN. My laptop is on network too.

Any suggestion how to get it? I googled around but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Adriano

www.linkedin.com/in/posixer

-------- Original-Nachricht --------