Re: crosstool-ng 1.15.2: cloog problems

On 27. juli 2012 12:44, Per Arnold Blaasmo wrote:
> On 27. juli 2012 12:15, Per Arnold Blaasmo wrote:
>> On 25. juni 2012 15:21, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

>>> Yann, any input?
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> I have the same problem with aclocal-1.11.
>> I have configured using CT-COMP-TOOLS=y
>> so all autoconf tools are downloaded and set up by ct-ng.
>>
>> I have not figured how to fix it yet?
>>
>> Per A.
>>

>> --
>>

> Hmmm....
> Running it on my Fedora 17 box worked OK, but the previous attempt was
> on a RHEL 5.8 box.
>
> I am not sure why this difference is?
>
> Per A.
>
> --

I found a workaround at
http://www.mail-archive.com/fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg30365.html

I solved it by adding a m4 folder to the cloog-ppl-<version>.tar.gz file.

I did this in a build job (we use Jenkins) by:
1. first extract the original cloog-ppl.tar.gz to a tmp folder
2. make a empty dir called 'm4' in the top of cloog source folder.
3. pack the folder back to a tar.gz file overwriting the orginal
cloog-ppl-<version>.tar.gz
4. start ct-ng with this modified cloog-ppl.tar.gz file.

I guess a better solution is to add a patch file to ct-ng that adds the
empty folder.

Per A.